Celtic Concerts at Lennoxlove
For over 700 years the historic architecture of Lennoxlove House has graced the East Lothian landscape. This summer the grounds will come alive with the sound of music and national cheer as Lennoxlove embraces both Celtic and British heritage.
On Sunday 27th May, 7.30pm a fabulous concert, Music in the Marquee, will kick of in the ancient grounds in partnership with the Haddington Festival. Celtic heroine, Karen Matheson will be headlining with an all-star band including Donald Shaw on keyboards and accordion, and bassist Ewen Vernal. Renowned worldwide as the spine tingling voice of Celtic super group Capercaillie, Karen has increasingly spread her wings as a solo artist, since debuting with her album The Dreaming Sea in 1996.
Lennoxlove House is proving its flexibility as a venue by hosting a celebration of The Queen’s Jubilee the weekend after the concert. With a different set up, Lennoxlove will be marking the national occasion by lighting of a beacon on the South Lawn at 10.00pm on Monday 4th June. Refreshments will be provided on site and the day will conclude with a fireworks ceremony. Entry to East Lothian’s 5 star venue is free to the general public for the duration of the Jubilee celebrations.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians