Celebrate Burns Night at Gilmerton House
Is there a better way to enjoy the works of Scotland’s favourite bard than in the magnificent setting of Gilmerton House? Owned by the Kinloch family, whose ancestors have lived there for twelve generations, Burns Night at Gilmerton House is an experience to remember.
Gilmerton House can offer dinner for up to 50 guests and for those wishing to stay over it can offer accommodation at preferential rates.
For further information and bookings, please contact:
T: 01620 880 342
- SWEET SUCCESS FOR BRITANNIA’S STEPHEN ESPOUY
- Easter Eggcitement at Hopetoun House
- Winton Castle Welcomes AGCO for International Sales Conference
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day