Celebrate Burns Night at Gilmerton House
Is there a better way to enjoy the works of Scotland’s favourite bard than in the magnificent setting of Gilmerton House? Owned by the Kinloch family, whose ancestors have lived there for twelve generations, Burns Night at Gilmerton House is an experience to remember.
Gilmerton House can offer dinner for up to 50 guests and for those wishing to stay over it can offer accommodation at preferential rates.
For further information and bookings, please contact:
T: 01620 880 342
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team