Celebrate Burns Night at Gilmerton House
Is there a better way to enjoy the works of Scotland’s favourite bard than in the magnificent setting of Gilmerton House? Owned by the Kinloch family, whose ancestors have lived there for twelve generations, Burns Night at Gilmerton House is an experience to remember.
Gilmerton House can offer dinner for up to 50 guests and for those wishing to stay over it can offer accommodation at preferential rates.
For further information and bookings, please contact:
T: 01620 880 342
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh