New menus for 2018 at Cafe Hub
Just in time to celebrate Robert Burns day, Cafe Hub reopens following a short renovation. In addition to the refurbished flooring, the Hub menu now features new menu options for 2018.
For the first time, diners will be able to choose from a curated list of single malt whiskies. Like the fine wines of the world, the whiskies of Scotland are grouped by region.
To explore the new menu, pop into Cafe Hub on Castlehill or download the Whisky menu here.
The Hub, at the top of the historic Royal Mile is one of Edinburgh’s most dramatic venues. The magnificent Grade A Listed building is renowned for its integration of contemporary design and facilities within classical Victorian architecture. It has a richly decorated Main Hall, elegant Dunard Library and vibrant Cafe Hub which are ideal for gala dinners, weddings, ceilidhs, exhibitions and special events that demand a creative edge.
Planning an event? Get in touch with the team to find out how you can treat your guests to some delicious treats.
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering