Book Winter Wedding at Winton House for Free ‘Mini-Moon’
If you are considering a winter wedding, Winton House near Edinburgh still has availability in January to March 2017, and you’ll love their new Bridal Suite.
Winton House is offering its stylish Bridal Suite entirely free for a ‘Mini-Moon’ overnight stay for weddings booked for January to March 2017 only (applicable from 9.5.16). The bride and groom can sleepover right before their wedding day when they go for their menu tasting party. Alternatively, the bride and groom can save their Mini-Moon to celebrate their first anniversary. The Bridal Suite, with its four poster bed, amazing ceilings and plush, ensuite bathroom and surround sound, is unmissable!
And, the bride and groom will also benefit from low season rates which give them up to 28% off the cost of hiring the 500 year old castle as their venue.
Visit the wedding website http://www.wintonhouse.co.uk/weddings.php for more information or call 01875 340222 to arrange a visit.
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering