Be the Glitterati of your own Diamond Event
On Sunday 3rd June, as part of the Jubilee Celebrations on the River Thames, The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh were reunited with Britannia’s Royal Barge for the first time in 15 years. It was a proud moment for the former Royal Yachtsman at the helm who recreated his former ceremonial duties, journeying the monarch from Chelsea Harbour to the main pageant barge at Cadogan Pier.
The Barge’s return to the water has inspired The Royal Yacht Britannia to honour The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Year and celebrate their 60th Anniversary. The Diamond Evening Event is designed to recreate the exceptional service and attention to detail experienced when Britannia was the adventuring home of the Royal Family. From specially created Diamond Rose cocktails inspired by Her Majesty’s favourite flower, to a stunning diamond-shaped ice carving, you and your guests are assured a truly sparkling evening. With a special menu, created by Executive Chef Mark Alston, you’ll enjoy spectacular cuisine and fine wines in an atmosphere of informal elegance.
For more information on hosting your own event on board Britannia contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)131 555 8800
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team