Ask The Expert
Every two months, we ask the experts at UVE venues to share their events secrets. This month’s tips are from fay Angus-Knowles, General Manager at one of the newest venues to join Unique Venues of Edinburgh Gilmerton House. fay has worked in hospitality for over 15 years, specialising in events within heritage style properties and she gives us some top tips to bear in mind when managing clients.
For a seamless event from start to finish Fay recommends:
- Create an event plan in conjunction with your client ensuring attention to detail on all points from start to finish. Listen carefully to your clients requirements.
- Keep in regular contact with your client throughout the planning and run up to the event to ensure you are meeting their every need and delivering an event that exceeds their expectations.
- Ensure that your team provide a friendly and attentive service throughout the event anticipating client’s needs. Being flexible and attentive is the key to success.
- And finally, have fun; the events industry is fun!
- SWEET SUCCESS FOR BRITANNIA’S STEPHEN ESPOUY
- Easter Eggcitement at Hopetoun House
- Winton Castle Welcomes AGCO for International Sales Conference
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day