Ask the Expert: Lynn Paddock, Sales manager at Edinburgh Castle
Planning an event can be stressful business and when pushed for time, it can be easy to forget to essentials. This month, Lynn Paddock, sales manager at Edinburgh Castle, gives you her top three tips for a successful event.
- It is essential to understand first and foremost what your client would like their event to be on the day. Always ensure clear communication from the outset.
- Attention to detail in planning and event delivery is key, whilst taking into account your venue limitations and the art of what is possible.
- Following up and giving feedback in a timely manner after the event has taken place shows that you are interested in the thoughts of the client and value their opinion. This will also help to introduce a conversation about re-booking a future event.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection