Ask the expert: Lorraine Deane, Senior Event Support Coordinator at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Every so often, we ask the experts at our venues to share their events secrets. This month’s tips to keep in mind when planning events are from Lorraine Deane, Senior Event Support Coordinator at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
- Instead of an event after work try a breakfast event so people can come for a hot roll and drink on their way to work. When an event is after 5pm sometimes people just want to go home and often the weather plays a large part in whether they want to attend after work.
- Have an incentive for them to attend like a good raffle prize and always good food!
- Give plenty of notice “Save the date” and follow up with the invitation
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team