Ask the expert: Lorraine Deane, Senior Event Support Coordinator at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Every so often, we ask the experts at our venues to share their events secrets. This month’s tips to keep in mind when planning events are from Lorraine Deane, Senior Event Support Coordinator at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
- Instead of an event after work try a breakfast event so people can come for a hot roll and drink on their way to work. When an event is after 5pm sometimes people just want to go home and often the weather plays a large part in whether they want to attend after work.
- Have an incentive for them to attend like a good raffle prize and always good food!
- Give plenty of notice “Save the date” and follow up with the invitation
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection