Ask the expert: 3 Tips for Hosting a Successful Corporate Event
Every so often, we ask the experts at our venues to share their events secrets. This month Vikki McCloskey, booking administrator at the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena, shares her secrets for planning a successful corporate event.
‘What are your top tips for a successful corporate event?’
- Without a doubt time management is key, being able to prioritise, organise and ensure the rest of the team are aware of every single detail be it big or small.
- Understand that last minute changes are part of the events and bookings, be flexible, calm and collected and offer solutions not problems – even if its changes to a table plan for the eighth time!
- Finally passion, enjoy what you do and it will naturally show not only to the customer but through the execution of the event too.
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team