All the magic this Christmas at the Festival Theatre
Kick-start the season to be jolly by treating your guests to a night of world-class entertainment at Edinburgh’s finest theatrical venues. There’s plenty to choose from to get everybody into the festive spirit and appreciate the magic.
The Festival Theatre has a fantastic repertoire for you to choose from including Matthew Bourne’s Sleeping Beauty (a glittering interpretation of the classic fairytale told through dance), the sensational new musical Soul Sister (based on the Ike and Tina Turner story) and of course the beloved family adventure, The Snowman.
If it’s a stocking full of giggles you’re after this Christmas bring your guests over to Leven Street and join in with the legendary King’s pantomime, which this year promises you an egg-cellent time with Mother Goose! Both theatres offer a private room for drinks before the show and during the interval so you don’t have to battle the queues at the bar. Why not try something tasty to eat before the show at the Festival Theatre and avoid the rush to your seats. Simply enjoy the atmosphere and take the time to celebrate Christmas in style.
For full show details visit www.edtheatres.com or call the Group Sales team on 0131 629 6005 to discuss your specific requirements.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection