All the magic this Christmas at the Festival Theatre
Kick-start the season to be jolly by treating your guests to a night of world-class entertainment at Edinburgh’s finest theatrical venues. There’s plenty to choose from to get everybody into the festive spirit and appreciate the magic.
The Festival Theatre has a fantastic repertoire for you to choose from including Matthew Bourne’s Sleeping Beauty (a glittering interpretation of the classic fairytale told through dance), the sensational new musical Soul Sister (based on the Ike and Tina Turner story) and of course the beloved family adventure, The Snowman.
If it’s a stocking full of giggles you’re after this Christmas bring your guests over to Leven Street and join in with the legendary King’s pantomime, which this year promises you an egg-cellent time with Mother Goose! Both theatres offer a private room for drinks before the show and during the interval so you don’t have to battle the queues at the bar. Why not try something tasty to eat before the show at the Festival Theatre and avoid the rush to your seats. Simply enjoy the atmosphere and take the time to celebrate Christmas in style.
For full show details visit www.edtheatres.com or call the Group Sales team on 0131 629 6005 to discuss your specific requirements.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians