A dog isn’t just for Christmas but Dundas Castle can be…
It’s not often that the ‘show stopping’ moment happens before the show has even started, but when your guests arrive to the front of the magnificent floodlit Castle, this is how they’ll feel. Upon entering the main hall they will be welcomed with the scent of open fires and towering Christmas tree and offered a warming glass of Mulled Wine.
Following a festive drinks reception in the opulence of the main house, the atmosphere changes as guests move to the Pavilion where a delicious 3-course Christmas dinner awaits. This classic room, complete with chandeliers and mood lighting creates an unrivalled party atmosphere where the dancing and Christmas spirit will be enjoyed by all.
Your Dundas Castle Christmas package is from £87 per person, based on a minimum of 100 people. Your package includes Exclusive Use of the Castle and Pavilion, complimentary Mulled Wine on arrival, an innovative, sumptuous 3-course dinner, bottle of wine and bottle of water and festive décor with table plan, place cards and menus.
To speak to a member of the Dundas Castle team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 319 2039
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians