A dog isn’t just for Christmas but Dundas Castle can be…
It’s not often that the ‘show stopping’ moment happens before the show has even started, but when your guests arrive to the front of the magnificent floodlit Castle, this is how they’ll feel. Upon entering the main hall they will be welcomed with the scent of open fires and towering Christmas tree and offered a warming glass of Mulled Wine.
Following a festive drinks reception in the opulence of the main house, the atmosphere changes as guests move to the Pavilion where a delicious 3-course Christmas dinner awaits. This classic room, complete with chandeliers and mood lighting creates an unrivalled party atmosphere where the dancing and Christmas spirit will be enjoyed by all.
Your Dundas Castle Christmas package is from £87 per person, based on a minimum of 100 people. Your package includes Exclusive Use of the Castle and Pavilion, complimentary Mulled Wine on arrival, an innovative, sumptuous 3-course dinner, bottle of wine and bottle of water and festive décor with table plan, place cards and menus.
To speak to a member of the Dundas Castle team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 319 2039
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh